Trunk or Treat!
Join PATS for Trunk or Treat on Friday, October 29, 2021, from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM at Madison Simis Elementary School.
RSVPs are now closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I park?
Parking is available along neighboring streets not requiring permits surrounding campus. Limited parking available on the East side of the Main Parking lot as well as Orangewood Presbyterian Church. Please remember to be courteous to our neighbors!
Will candy be handed out?
“Trick or Treat” timing is from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Will there be activities and games?
Activities include: Trick or Treating, DJ, Games, and Truck Decor Contest
Will there be food and beverages available?
Simis Dads Club will be selling snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Bottled water will be handed out for free. Venmo and Paypal digital payments preferred, cash accepted.
Are masks required?
Yes, proper face coverings are required when on school property (including the parking lot) for all adults, volunteers, staff and children (2 years and older).
What is the best way to dress for Trunk or Treat?
We suggest you dress comfortably and wear good walking shoes. Please make sure to bring a face-covering with you. All guests, adults, staff, volunteers, and children 2 years and older are required to wear a proper face covering.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment:
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (for example, full-length gowns/trains)
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Costume headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Costume masks of any kind may NOT be worn.
Questions? Please reach out to Claudine: claudine.wessel AT outlook DOT com